How to Setup Shipping in WooCommerce?
WooCommerce has multiple shipping settings to establish based on your online store’s needs. To allow for shipping on the website, you will need to go to
WooCommerce > Settings > Shipping .
Setup Shipping in WooCommerce
Adding and managing zones -
- Click the Add shipping zone button in bottom right below the table. A new row appears.
- Enter a descriptive Zone Name, and select regions that apply to this zone. Regions can consist of:
- If applicable, click the Limit to specific zip/postcodes link to further narrow which customers match this zone.
- Save changes when done adding shipping zones.
Adding Shipping Methods to Zones -
Now that shipping zones are in place, the shipping methods must be added. To add a shipping method:
- Click the + icon on the far right of each row.
A modal window appears with a list of shipping methods that support shipping zones:
- Flat Rate
- Free Shipping
- Local Pickup
- Select Shipping Methods from dropdown.
- Click Add Shipping method button to save.
Once added, you can click the shipping method title or the edit icon to configure the shipping method.