How to Setup Automatic WordPress Backup?
Your WordPress database contains every post, every comment and every link you have on your blog. With a proper backup of your WordPress database and files, you can quickly restore things back to normal. WP Database Backup plugin helps you to create Database Backup and Restore Database Backup easily on the single click.
Installation WP Database Backup plugin
- Download the WP Database Backup plugin.
- Go to
Plugins > Add New > Upload.
- Select the ZIP file you just downloaded.
- Click Install Now, and then Activate.
Setup Automatic WordPress Backup
- Go to your WordPress admin area.
- Create scheduled backups for your site. Go to
- Then click on Schedule Settings tab.
- Select Auto Backup.
- Select the setting you would like backups to be performed. Backups may be performed daily or weekly.
If you face any problems or need our professional services, please email us at [email protected].