How to reset admin password in OpenCart?
If you are unable to login to your OpenCart Dashboard or if you've forgotten your admin password , there is a Forgot Password link that can help you to reset the password.
- Go to your OpenCart Login page, and click the Forgotten Password link.
- Type your OpenCart Admin E-mail Address in the blank box, then click the Reset button. Getting a warning about the email address you're entering? click here
You will then see a message stating "An email with a confirmation link has been sent your admin email address."
- Check your email account and open the message with the subject "Your Store - Password reset request."
The email message will state "A new password was requested for Your Store administration.To reset your password click on the link below." Click the provided link
You will then be on the Reset your password page.
- Enter a new password, in the blank fields, then click the Save button.
- You are finished when you see the "Success: Your password has been successfully updated." Now you can login to the OpenCart Dashboard.
If you face any problems or need our professional services, please email us at [email protected]