How to Enable Order Confirmation Email in WooCommerce?
The WooCommerce admin allows sending Confirmation Emails that are sent to customers post-purchase.
Enable order confirmation email in WooCommerce
To enable order confirmation e-mails in WooCommerce, please follow these steps:
- Log into your WordPress administration panel.
- Go to
WooCommerce > Settings > Emails.
- The new order settings can be found on the secondary toolbar below the main toolbar.
- You can enable the "New Order" email notification by ticking the box provided.
- When an order is sent out, the generic email heading is “Thank you for your order”. You can choose to change this to something else, or leave it as default.
- You can choose between HTML, Text and Multipart emails format that will be sent to your customers.
- Save changes when you are done.
If you face any problems or need our professional services, please email us at [email protected].