How to Downgrade WooCommerce Plugin?
WooCommerce is a free plugin that can be easily installed just like any other WordPress plugin. If you want to downgrade your WooComemrce plugin version then firstly you should take backup of your site.
Steps to Downgrade WooCommerce Plugin
- Deactivate WooCommerce plugin (don’t delete the Woo-Commerce plugin in the administration panel)
- Download WooCommerce version that you want to downgrade (plugin url)
- Login to your hosting through FTP or Hosting Panel
- Browse to wp-content/plugins
- You will see woocommerce directory
- Replace the existing woocommerce directory with that newly extracted
- Activate WooCommerce plugin
If you face any problems or need our professional services, please email us at [email protected]