How to Change Product Image Sizes in WooCommerce?
Product Image Sizes in WooCommerce change to make your online shop look outstanding. If we having issues with your WooCommerce product images being too small, blurry, uneven or too big, this may be because of the image we have uploaded do not match your WooCommerce product image settings.
WooCommerce Product Image Settings
- Open your WordPress admin panel and navigate to
WooCommerce > Products.
- Select Product tab and switch to the Display tab.
- To change the WooCommerce product image size, scroll down on the “Settings” page until you see the Product Images section.
- Here you can change the WooCommerce image size for specific needs:
- Catalog Images – The medium sized thumbnails used in all product loops (e.g. categories, related products, up sells, cross sells, etc.).
- Single Product Image – The largest thumbnails used on the product details page.
- Product Thumbnails – They’re used in product galleries on the single product pages, the cart, and widgets.
- Once you have made your changes to the image dimensions, click Save Changes.
- After you changed the WooCommerce product image sizes, you need to regenerate the thumbnails.Therefore you can use a free plugin called Regenerate Thumbnails.
- Once you installed it, navigate to
Tools > Regen. thumbnails and click Regenerate All Thumbnails.
- After the regenerating process, all the product images should appear with new dimensions set.
If you face any problems or need our professional services, please email us at [email protected].