How to Change Gravatar image in WordPress?
WordPress integrates Gravatars into every WordPress site. Once registered with Gravatar, the service matches your WordPress profile information to the email address registered with Gravatar and displays your custom Gravatar image next to comments on the WordPress site.
Change Gravatar image in WordPress
- Log into your WordPress Admin panel.
- Go to
Users > Your Profile > E-mail (required) to check the email that associates with your WordPress site.
- You need to visit http://www.gravatar.com and register using the email address associated with your WordPress admin user account.
- Sign up on the next page using your WordPress admin login e-mail address, set Username and Password.
- Check this mailbox.
- Open the e-mail message and click on a link to confirm your registration.
- Log into your gravatar account, and start adding your custom gravatar images.
- After you’ve done that your gravatar.com image will appear on your blog instead of the default image.
If you face any problems or need our professional services, please email us at [email protected].