Sorry, nothing in cart.
For ecommerce businesses, one of the biggest challenges is to set them apart from the crowd. By creating effective proposals on the purchases, you can make your customers understand what makes you different from others. This will also help you to drive more revenue and increase conversions. By using such proposals, you can effectively compete in today’s competitive market without lowering the price of your products and services. The perfect combination of optimization, marketing and sale promotions will help you to increase the revenue of your ecommerce store. Some of the tested proposals to enhance eCommerce sale, increase conversions and raise revenue are given below:
- Offer free shipping to your customers. Free shipping can help you set apart from your competitors. If free shipping is not feasible on all items then you can offer free shipping over a certain amount. This strategy will help you to increase average cart size. You can also offer free surprise gift vouchers along with your shipped packages to make your customers happy.
- Offer coupon codes in promotional emails. This is an effective way to drive customers to your ecommerce store.
- When people need to buy gifts for their out of town friends, they often turn to ecommerce stores. Be sure to offer free gift wrapping option to such customers.
- Provide a way to your customers to share your store with their friends via email gift cards.
- Offer gift coupons and discounts codes to the customers who share their experiences whether it is via blogs or social media. It encourages the customers to share positive experiences.
These are some of the creative ways to surprise and delight your customers. It has been noticed in a number of consumer surveys that consumers pay for better services therefore try to offer amazing customer services to your customers to make them return to your ecommerce store again and again.