Sorry, nothing in cart.
Offering a top-notch customer service is a big priority for ecommerce at present. It gives an impression of ecommerce customer care, fulfillment and high-quality customer support. Here, we have one important question- why you need customer service on high priority?
Think about it! Good customer services make your ecommerce store more interesting to prospective customers and attract new visitors. This ultimately helps in conversion rates and over all reputation.
Here are some tips and tricks to consider:
• The most significant part of your web store is to make your customer BUY or PURCHASE easy. See to it that your ‘Buy now’ buttons located easily and avoid having too many clicks or steps for final cart.
• Shipping is a big concern for buyers. Make sure that you work on having discounts or free shipping on purchasing the products above certain amount.
• Basically, you also need to have a live chat corner on your website. This will make your customers directly communicate with you and clear their doubts at time of buying the brands. This help desk system is a necessity for a web store.
• Update your website with latest ecommerce business news, new products launched or about coupons, discounts. Add FAQs which will be very helpful to get customers their doubts clear on the spot.
• You need to work on having contact forms and emails that can be easily located on the landing page. This support system will make simple and easy for customer to ask their queries about products and services and contact you on spot.
• Work on your refund and return policy. This is an also important to keep your customer satisfied. Make sure that you have a hassle free refund and return policy.
• Keep plenty of products and brands on your web store. This will keep your customer engaged and can have a better decision at time of buying.
• Social media plays a critical role in branding your products worldwide and a large role in customer service too. You directly get to know what your customer’s likes/dislikes are, and impact of your brand.
With your team you also need to integrate the apps that are important to improve and enhance your store. You need to understand what customers want and blend it with your sell strategies to make a difference of having lifetime customers than having one-time customers.