Sorry, nothing in cart.
Newsletters are one of the powerful and cost-effective online marketing tools. An ecommerce business can build strong relationship with its customer by sending newsletters or it can use email campaigns to develop reliability within its customer base. Sending newsletters is a great way to increase traffic to your site and to raise the visibility of your products and services. This also helps to convert your site visitors into paying customers. Monthly email newsletters keep your customers informed about current promotions and upcoming events of the company. You can also send loyalty-based campaigns based on the anniversary date to your existing customers to purchase more items in future. Such campaigns help to build strong relationships with your customers and generate profits for your business.
What newsletters can do for an ecommerce store?
- Help in communicating with existing customers
- Capture new leads and position yourself as an industry expert
- Nurture leads and convert your visitors into customers.
How to get subscribers?
After getting your newsletter ready, you need a list of email addresses of your potential customers. You might be attracted to buy a list of customers but reputed sellers can be expensive and shady. Try to get your subscribers through following means:
- Include a subscription box on your home page and invite the visitors to subscribe to your newsletter. You can offer them an incentive by offering a downloadable report, free ebook or a discount on the goods purchased.
- Create a landing page especially for your newsletter to capture leads. In addition, try to upload social networking button on this landing page as a sharing tool. You should update your message frequently to capture fresh leads.
This terrific marketing tool has lot of benefits for ecommerce businesses. Sending newsletters on a regular basis is a great way of keeping your ecommerce business ahead from your competitors.