Sorry, nothing in cart.
You may have often seen advertisements on the top of the search results and little ads on the sides. You may not click on these ads really often but they are displayed as a result of the keyword searched by you to help you get what you want. These advertisements are Google adwords. These are paid advertisements by Google which work on the model of pay per click (PPC). These paid advertisements are a huge help to gain traffic for your online store and appear on the first page of the search engine results.
How do they work?
This is incredibly tempting as it permits you to manage exactly how your advertising budget is spent. You merely pay once a possible buyer clicks your ad and is directed to your website that ought to ideally be an additional targeted and inventive landing page.
- SEO techniques take a lot of time to direct traffic to your website. This on the other hand is a much faster way.
- They have a fast approval rate. You can do a keyword research, decide the budget, set up the campaign, ad a few ad groups, write an eye grabbing ad copy and you are done.
- They provide you with tutorials on how to use the software and so you will have no problem in creating ads worthy of landing on the first page of the search engine results.
- Not really ideal for small businesses as they don’t have a lot of money to spend on paid advertising.
- There is a limit of number of 25 characters for the headline, 35 characters for two lines each and 35 characters for URL display.
- If you don’t have attractive, updated and customized landing page for your website, you might have a problem as Google looks for quality landing pages too. You can’t ignore SEO techniques and just rely on your ads.