Sorry, nothing in cart.
Are you looking to maximize your Magento powered store? Are you looking to enable most of the features which Magento offers by default? If the answer is yes then this post is for you.
Magento is a powerful e-commerce solution and maximizing Magento’s full features will make it even more powerful. But how to do it? First thing which will come to your mind is to refer to various helpful resources and quickly learn how make the most out of your Magento store. In fact, if you look closely you will realize that those helpful articles written on Magento by various bloggers, programmers or developers tend to cater one specific problem area which may or may not be helpful in your case. So, how to determine which are the best tips to unleash the power lies within your Magento software platform. Following are 5 tips which will help your maximize your Magento powered store:
- First of all you should read the Magento designer’s guide to learn how to customize your software’s look and feel that will perfectly fit your product, brand or service. It’s all in there, from customizing the template to important terminologies and theme building. Generally people find it hard to work with Magento so you have to back yourself with the basics of Magento first.
- Understand Magento knowledge base and find tutorials, documentation, articles and screen casts where it would lay down everything about Magento. Through its knowledge base, you would be able to learn how to configure your system before even installing the program, you can learn about setting up your e-commerce site and even setting up Paypal as the payment method for your Magento software.
- Get active with Magento’s webinars. With the help of webinars (web seminars), you could set a specific language for your e-commerce site, set up niche sites and even promotions for your online store. Magento staff made seminars to help users learn more about their e-commerce software. Joining such webinars will be very helpful in the exploration of certain areas in clearer and better detail.
- Lean in detail by watching screencasts, digital recordings that contains narration and text caption, to guide you with your e-commerce site. Screencast is an impressive tool to help you learn how to use your Magento Software. So if you want to learn more and see more, take time to watch Magento screencasts and you will be equipped with the right knowledge of how to make use of the software.
- Finally, make use of Magento’s Resources Page. There you will find all the list of relevant and helpful resources about Magento software and e-commerce site to assist, guide and direct you with all your queries and concerns.
I hope all these tips will help you understand the basics of Magento very well which will eventually help you take the right decision on what to enable and what to disable. I would love to hear your thoughts and experiences of working with Magento store. Please leave me a comment and let me know. Subscribe our RSS To receive latest Magento updates.